Michael is the principal physiotherapist and founded Fizzio for Life in 2010 with the aim of giving the Logan community the best in Allied Health care.
He has extensive experience in general physiotherapy and rehabilitation over a large range of conditions and illnesses.
Michael is a good choice to help you with:
- Physiotherapy and post-surgical rehabilitation for shoulders, elbow, wrist and hand physiotherapy
- Neck and back pain
- Disc bulge and protrusion
- Cardiac, orthopaedic and respiratory (chest) physiotherapy
- Vertigo (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo – BPPV)
- Men’s incontinence and pelvic floor
- Chronic pain
- Arthritis management and pain relief
- General musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Sports physiotherapy
- Exercise physiology
He is qualified to provide advanced dry needling services and is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association. His qualification to provide lymphodema services will be completed early August 2019.
Michael is also a qualified exercise physiologist and can tailor exercise programs to assist you in managing a range of conditions from chronic diseases such as diabetes, to weight management. He is a member of Exercise & Sports Science Australia.
Michael is committed to providing honest, quality, one-on-one patient care, and to continuing his professional development in order to bring you the latest proven techniques in physiotherapy treatment.
Michael is passionate about all sport, particularly Rugby Union, and has many tall tales to tell about fishing.