Josh graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology. He is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Exercise and Sports Science Australia Member (ESSAM). Josh really cares about using exercise to help with your health outcomes. He will strive to help you to achieve your exercise-related goals using all the knowledge he has gained through his experience as a student, clinician, and sportsman.
Exercise physiology can help with:
- Using exercise to help with recovery from cancer
- Type 2 Diabetes management
- Cardiovascular disease
- Arthritis pain and movement
- Weight control
- Pre- and Post-gastric band surgery
- Weight programs
- Exercise to help manage mental health issues
- Strength and conditioning prior to surgery
- Recovery and work-hardening following workplace injuries
- Post-surgical recovery
Some of the services Josh can help you with are:
- Exercise classes
- Strength and conditioning
- Gentle exercise
- Small group classes
- Sports conditioning and strengthening
- Injury prevention
- Revision of gym/exercise programs
Josh works from our Waterford West and Kingston clinics.
In his free time, Josh doesn’t just talk the talk, he walks the walk! He enjoys resistance training at the gym, hiking, and also plays Rugby League and Touch Football. He is a keen fan of all sports – come in and test him on his knowledge!